• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no1passesme

Reaction score
I replaced my GPS with a Samsung Galaxy 7 tablet. This Garmin Nuvi 765T unit is in good condition, fully functional, all original accessories (original box), USB cable, car windshield suction mount, and cigarette lighter power adapter. Also includes a RAM ball mounting bracket and a 12v adapter wire for direct connection to a bike/car circuit.

Full disclosure: North America maps are the originals from 2010 (worked fine for me up until now), so may be some cost to get them updated, if desired.

Asking $50 + shipping from Sacramento, CA to you.

GarminNuvi765T.jpg

wow, great deal. Is that the lifetime traffic cord? I think the ram cradle and power cord are worth that by themselves..

Garmin made a mistake when they launched the 765T - too many useful features. They took care of that promptly.

I just used the my 765t to complete the Big Sky Rally. That and the bubbler GPS "spot" software. There was some joking at the pre- rally meeting about crappy Nuvi's. This setup performed flawlessly.