Gary Garauld

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PagePilot

Reaction score
All Concerned,

Can anyone provide contact information for Gary Garauld...?

I understand he makes luggage racks for the FJR. I am interested in one for my 2005 FJR.

Respectfully,

David

Garauld is the forum moniker of Gary who makes the excellent racks you want, and other things too. Just search under "members" and send a PM. I believe he's still making them. Hope so.

Yes, I have started to get back into rack production now that my "honey-do" list has been mostly completed and the Guzzi is running. PM me if you need one. Have a nice holiday. ;)

Yes, I have started to get back into rack production now that my "honey-do" list has been mostly completed and the Guzzi is running. PM me if you need one. Have a nice holiday. ;)
Hope you and the family have a wonderful Thanksgiving also...(one of the two times in the year I over indulge in stuffing my face!)

Yes I am interested in a just your luggage rack "style" model (no back rest) in the raw...no coating.

I am assuming they are constructed of aluminum.

Any special installation requirements for the GEN 1 @ 2005 FJR?

The reason I ask is, the individual that I met (Dave Brickner @ AKO "Brick" @ recommended your product) has one on his GEN 2 2006 FJR. The mounting on his bike is a straight 3 point mount. The GEN 1 has only one visible mount bolt...

Please advise...

Respectfully,

David

Last edited by a moderator: