Geelong Carbon Craft Tank and Side Protectors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her's mine on my 09

038.jpg

039.jpg

Ya just can't go wrong with GCC

Thanks for the pics.. I am hoping that someone with a 2007 Black Cherry FJR will post some pics. I would like to see how it looks on the bike.

Dean, GCC is just round the corner from me, and they used my bike way back to make mould for some of the Gen 1 stuff they produce. They can do some parts in different colours, and their stuff is first class. See my profile pic.

@PatC - it attaches with the double-sided tape used to attach auto trim. I don't know Mag-knight, but I think that is magnetic.

I have the Mag-Knight on my '08 both the tank top and tank bra. It is magnetic and is a heavy vinyl or flexible plastic. Works well , and the color match is perfect. He lives in my town so it was a no brainer which to buy. I wear Tourmaster overpants a lot and they are Hell on the sides of the tank without some cover.

@pat Their website is here: https://www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au/

On todays exchange rate I guess that you would take their price and multiply by .8 to get the approx US$ price, but then you need to add postage (and maybe deduct Australian GST). I suggest you email Phil from their 'Contact' link on their webpage to get specifics.

Not at all mate but you only really get one chance...warm it up first just in case (Blow dryer)
Thanks Thug... No pressure... ;)
Well, here is a shot of mine installed...

P9060026.JPG

The folks at Geelong were good to deal with and quick to answer my pre-purchase questions and followed up nicely on the status of my order. [SIZE=8pt]{I have no affiliation with Geelong and this was unsolicited by them...}[/SIZE]

Her's mine on my 09
Ya just can't go wrong with GCC
Thug, how difficult is this to apply to the bike? Just curious before I order...
I tried a product called "sticker On" by hardline

picked it up at cycle gear- Great stuff...

I screwed up my hard case reflector application- I reapplied them (a month later)

with this stuff. easy and perfect.

Nice one Shawn...had to look twice thought it was my bike! I see you went for the side protectors as well

Thanks for the info 101

Last edited by a moderator: