• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II saddle bag badge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyinblue

Reaction score
Does anyone have an extra yamaha badge that's found on the side of the saddle bags?

I was doing my regular oil change today when the wife tells me ..." Eh ur missing the yamaha decal on the saddle bag"... I was fuming! I can't see it falling off... Thinking someone took it off...

If anyone could help me out it would be very appreciated... If not ill just order one.

Thanks everyone

It adds character
smile.png

You can order a replacement here:

https://www.yamahapar...otorcycle/parts

Partzilla as well

Although you may suspect someone having swiped it, I too recently noted the loss of one of my badges. Earlier this month I was at a local bike gathering in which about 7 or 8 FJRs showed up and noticed missing saddlebag badges on a couple of them. Perhaps the adhesive they used at Yamaha isn't up to the high speed capability of the bike itself? Before I installed my replacement I wiped the area off thoroughtly with rubbing alcohol to try to unsure the longevity of my replacement.

I had one taken off by a guy at a BMW rally who sideswiped my parked bike while I was out eating something. He was a standup guy who left a note. My rear pumpkin didn't go up in flames, so I'm still the winner.

Last edited by a moderator: