gerbing adaptor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I am looking for a splitter to run my jacket liner and gloves from one controler. Before you jump up and tell me I need a dual controler be prepared to buy it for me and it still won't work.

My gerbing jacket liner has a male connector for the jacket and a female for the gloves. The splitter they sell has two female ends so it won't work and the dual controller also has two female ends.

Is there another source folks are using. I just want to keep it simple and cheap for now.

I'm not quite understanding what you're doing..... no matter, but my Warm&Safe will already heat jacket and gloves with one controller, or you can separate them into two..... try Warm&Safe for adapters. Otherwise, you can buy the coax connectors at Radio Shack, etc. that you'd have to solder up yourself.......

BTW, I've always found that on one controller, the jacket liner is too hot and the gloves not hot enough. Gloves really should be on a separate controller and set higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
My gerbing jacket liner has a male connector for the jacket and a female for the gloves.
That is very odd. My wife and I both use Gerbing jackets and use the Gerbing Y-cable. Mine is the old style and hers is the micro-wire version. On our jackets the female connector is for pants or socks.