Get Your Unique Color Scheme

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
It all began when two of my riding buddies, G.L. and Fabio, decided they were tired of their Feejers' color schemes, respectively an early silver and a Euro MY 2002 candy-apple red.

So they swapped a few tupperware parts around and G.L. had additional silver stripes painted on his lower fairing and a red band on his originally silver tank exactly like the Euro 2005 two-tone livery.

The results are pretty cool.

Here are the two bikes after the parts were swapped.

carenaf105.jpg

And this is G.L.'s Feejer after the additional paint job

carenaf315.jpg

Notice how this paint scheme reflects this year's silver/blue two-tone

carenaf324.jpg

So in addition to cool riding areas and videos, the Italians are leading the way for new, bold color choices.....I like it. Keep 'em coming Stef! :D

--G

I like the silver one with the red lowers, especially after he added the extra paint. Thanks for the pic's.

I like that red. I bought my 05 regardless of color just because I wanted the bike. But I was truely hoping for a red one. I'm just waiting down the road that a time opens up for me to paint my bike to the red. Nice bikes.

Devanator

But do they have SuperLectroClutch®? Hah! I didn't think so...... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice photos and quite novel idea switching the plastic. Thanks for the pics. We will get our colors eventually is my hope though.

I getting ready to start on the paint on my FJR. Going to paint it the '04 R1 Shift Red to match the R1 and the car ('96 Lazer Red Roush Mustang) with is just a shade off on color. I'll have a matching set then! Yeah, I like Red lol

I dunno...there are some nice looking colours out there but I really haven't witnessed a very nice two or three tone colour on the Feejr as yet. The black bikes (FJR's) look good and some look plain. Grey and Black look good with some accents of bright colours like reds or greens or blues etc. Anyone with any bright ideas? ;)

Hi there, here is Gian form Italy... Teerex told me he posted my bike's pics and I couldn't resist to subscribe to your forum... :D

I'm glad you like my work... There are a lot of other pics on my site... www.giloca.it

Unfortunately (for you) it's in Italian only <_< however you'll find easy to find what you're looking for just following hiperlink on the H.P. !

Bye!

Hmmmm.... I guess it's true that Italians have an eye for good style.

No wonder people buy their cars and shoes and stuff!

:eek:fftopic: Er...slightly off-topic, I guess

My riding buddy G.L. (Gian) from his post above certainly has an eye for attractive color combinations...

..and he has friends in high places, too ;)

valentino_797.jpg

:eek:fftopic: That dude in the background is wearing butt floss, now that is gross. :bad: I didn't need to see that :angry:

That dude in the background is wearing butt floss
BBIII

Tell me you're kidding, pal.. :D

(They're just awful pinkish jeans...Yamaha security folks don't allow bare-ass fans on stage :bigeyes: )