Givi E52 Aftermarket light Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Parr

Reaction score
I am contemplating buying a Givi E52 Topcase from a fellow board member and have a quick question regarding a brake light kit.

The mounting plate is not a Givi brand. It is a Premier Cycle aluminum plate that has an "FJR" cut into it. I am assuming that I will not be able to use the Givi light kit, Will I still be able to use anther brand's light kit with this mounting plate?

Checkout Premier Cycles, look under Admore led lighting, they have a light kit that is better than Givi, I have the E-52 with the Admore kit much better lighting.

I am contemplating buying a Givi E52 Topcase from a fellow board member and have a quick question regarding a brake light kit.
The mounting plate is not a Givi brand. It is a Premier Cycle aluminum plate that has an "FJR" cut into it. I am assuming that I will not be able to use the Givi light kit, Will I still be able to use anther brand's light kit with this mounting plate?

This may help: Admore installation