GIVI E52 Maxia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS1300

Reaction score
Curious if a Givi E52 Maxia will fit an Aerostich Roadcrafter suit (42R). I use the bike to commute and it would be nice to throw the suit in a top box when I get to work.... Thanks for any replies....

The Givi 52 is pretty big isn't it? They fit in quite a bit. I would think it would fit but I don't have that model, mine is smaller (no wise cracks from the peanut gallery!).

I can't answer to the Roadcrafter specifically, but I keep a Cortech HRX jacket and Tour Master Venture Aire pants in my E52 at work. And mine's a size or so larger. . . .

They still fit with both rain and cold liners in, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the feedback. I think a Givi 52 is in my future....
I just put one on my FZ1 and it is really spacious... shouldn't have a problem getting your gear in there at all... you shoulda seen all the stuff I packed in there after a run to the grocery store this weekend!! :lol:

I can fit my Roadcrafter one-piece AND my helmet in an E52. You can also stuff a complete Roadcrafter (mine's a 40R, YMMV) into one side bag and your helmet in the other.

Griff

Just ordered the E52 (and the helibar triple clamp). Looking forward to the extra space and comfort....

Thank you for all the replies. I need to be able to store my suit in the top box or I'd just stick with the side bags and a backpack (to carry the suit when I get to the destination...a big back pack...).