Givi E55 top box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manwhoride

Reaction score
Anyone have this unit and awaiting a lighting kit from Admore? And, do you know anyone else that provides directional, brake and running lights for the E55 Givi top box?

It's my understanding that Admore will have the necessary kit for the E55 in Oct? I'm on the list..

Now, this may be universal with all of Givi top boxes, but I am having some difficulty taking out the reflector lense to add some 3M product behind them for illumination until the Admore kit is available. Is there a push as you pull type of process while you're taking out the lenses? I am cautious not to brake the plastic as I am sure Givi is very proud of their lenses or anything with their name on it costing an exorbitant amount of non Italian green backs.

Any wisdom would be appreciated

premiercycle has the kit, call Duane he will hook u up.

HERE is the link to the site, FYI this is where you should have gotten your box....

R

PM sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Givi E55 and have the LED brake light kit as well. I can't wait for Admore to come out with their lights for the unit as I'm sure it will be much better than this stock setup. I believe there are 2 small screws in the bottom of each lense and at least one screw on the inside of the case IIRC. When the screws are removed, the lenses slide out easily.