Givi Keys

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a couple made at a locksmith. I believe the blank was actually for a Yamaha of some sort. The key says 'Taylor' on it so that's probably the manufacturer. The rest is worn from being in my pocket and I can't read any numbers. The key is shaped like a T and is smaller than any car keys.

I posted the number on the forum a long time ago, but I can't find it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I bought my FJR, the previous owner only had a lil' nubbin of a key for the Givi.

I took that lil' nubbin of a key to a local locksmith and they made me two keys.

The blank they used for mine is an Ilco, with the identifiers 'X76' and 'YH30' on it.

Like Geezer said, it is a T-shaped key and is smaller than car keys.

If ya don't git 'er done before the Ramble, remind me to show it to you then.

Went to the locksmith we use here at work. they had the right Ilco blanks. Had him cut two new ones for me and two spare ignition keys while I was there. I was still using the originals.

If you want, you can order key blanks from Givi and have them cut at your local locksmith. You could skip this and just go straight to your local locksmith but you'd miss out on talking to the douchebag at Givi who really doesn't want your business.

Very nice, wish I'd have had that link before making the phone call.
biggrin.png