Givi Light Bar Replacement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCML

Not All Who Wander Are Lost
Reaction score
I have the Givi E92 light kit installed in my Givi E460 top case and several of the light bulbs no longer light. I have not yet been able to find a replacement light strip though I have emailed Givi and am waiting to hear from them. Are individual bulbs replaceable or do I need to replace the strip. If it's the strip, has anyone found a source for the part? Thanks.

June 10, 2008: No responses here but Givi informs me that the bulbs cannot be replaced - you have to purchase a new plastic strip with the bulbs in place. The part number is 076-Z358 and costs about $20 plus S&H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed my break light strip not working. I am uncertain if it is the bulbs or if it is excessive warn contacts. I guess the proper way to make such determination is w/an ohm meter placed at the last contact point???

Cant remember which model I have........ :blink:

I have a kit installed in my E460. I love the fact of not just brakes lights but turn signals and running lights. I bought another controller for the Wee Strom and transfer the case between both bikes. Benn using it for over two years now with no problems and great visibility especially at night. Worth the money and easy enough to install.

Electrician friend was looking at my Givi light problem yesterday after we met for lunch. We unlocked the trunk from the mount base and examined the connectors. Come to find out the connection plate on the base mount had somehow twisted and therefore not making a solid connection. Lined it back up properly and everythings working fine.

I'll have to tighten that up somehow, I have not inspected it close enough to appreciate how it had worked itself loose like that.

:blink:

Just something to think about if yours happens to stop working, it could be something as simple as this. ;)