Givi Truck Relocation Bracket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpd807

Reaction score
I have the Givi V46 mounted using the Givi rack. I want to move the trunk back about 2 inches for passenger comfort. I have read some posts several years old that mentioned people making and installing a relocation bracket.

Do anyone still make these or does someone know where I can purchase one of these?

Thanks in advance...........

I have the Givi V46 mounted using the Givi rack. I want to move the trunk back about 2 inches for passenger comfort. I have read some posts several years old that mentioned people making and installing a relocation bracket.
Do anyone still make these or does someone know where I can purchase one of these?

Thanks in advance...........
https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/FJR...gv-pca-rack.htm

Here is a link to a company that sells just what your looking for. It allows you to move the trunk about 1.5 inches.

Eric

https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/FJR...gv-pca-rack.htm

Here is a link to a company that sells just what your looking for. It allows you to move the trunk about 1.5 inches.

Eric

Thanks for the link to the relocation bracket. I am shocked that a little plate cost over $100. I might have to try to rig something up on my own or attempt to persuade someone to make one for me. I don't mind spending money on farkles, but it just seems a little steep for this plate, although it should make a huge difference :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished making a mounting plate for my GIVI top box. I made it out of a scrap piece of 1/4 alum plate (free to me), cut it out on the waterjet machine at work, machined the holes, and hand finished it to look nice. It turned out great and is just what I wanted, but I doubt I could have done it for $100 if I had to pay for the mat'l and the tooling. I know stuff is expensive, but sometimes it's worth it.

Just my $.02.