Givi V46 Light Kit Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddog

Reaction score
I have the light kit on my Givi V46 topbox, and, like others have observed, the electrical contacts between the base plate and topbox leave something to be desired. The contacts are spring loaded to maintain contact between the plate and topbox but now the spring in one contact no longer works.

Rather than try to repair the Give set-up, I was thinking of completely replacing the connector. So before I try and reinvent the wheel, I thought I would ask if anyone has recommendations for a replacement.

TIA

Larry

I have the light kit on my Givi V46 topbox, and, like others have observed, the electrical contacts between the base plate and topbox leave something to be desired. The contacts are spring loaded to maintain contact between the plate and topbox but now the spring in one contact no longer works.
Rather than try to repair the Give set-up, I was thinking of completely replacing the connector. So before I try and reinvent the wheel, I thought I would ask if anyone has recommendations for a replacement.

TIA

Larry

Some have been very happy with this.