Givi V46 trunk for sale on flea bay

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it is that good of a deal. I think I paid $225, shipped, for mine. It was used but in great condition. Keep a lookout for a used one. It doesn't come with the mounting bracket but the SR357 works well. Be patient and I think you'll find a better price.

According to the ad, it comes with the mount

Yamaha FJR1300 years 2006-2012 top case mounting hardware included (Givi SR357)Not a bad deal if you are happy with the matte black.

It says it comes with the SR357 mount, which is the one you want. It's generally thought that this mount Is the best option for protecting your sub frame. I'd say its a decent deal considering it's all new stuff and the free shipping.

It says it comes with the SR357 mount, which is the one you want. It's generally thought that this mount Is the best option for protecting your sub frame. I'd say its a decent deal considering it's all new stuff and the free shipping.
Based on Phils recommendation, I bought a SR357 yesterday for $143 from ST Touring. So yeah, that looks like a good deal.

My mount was delivered this morning, less than 20 hours from placing the order. Installed it tonight with my Shad SH50, very pleased with the results. The SR357 really stiffens up the top case.

Based on Phils recommendation, I bought a SR357 yesterday for $143 from ST Touring. So yeah, that looks like a good deal.

My mount was delivered this morning, less than 20 hours from placing the order. Installed it tonight with my Shad SH50, very pleased with the results. The SR357 really stiffens up the top case.
Wow Steve, you don't mess around! Now all you need are some risers...

After fretting about it for a week or so, I bought the one off ebay for $299. It arrived in 3 days, free shipping, nicely packaged and it fit perfect. No bending, grinding or cutting required. It took about an hour to install... between beers

001s_zpsafa90e5b.jpg

003s_zpse067a1ae.jpg

006s_zpsd3336907.jpg

007s_zps38089cf2.jpg