Golf in Golden

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
I was thinking that some of you early arriveeees may be up for a round of golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can bring a spare set for someone (Bob) and i am sure the courses will rent clubs also..

I will be arriving Wednesday lunch time.

Any takers?

R

I'm sure most of the kali klan will join ya with their baggy striped pants and their brand new sets of tiger clubs...........

I'm up for golf but we won't be arriving until Thursday afternoon sometime. Will have my clubs with me, but alas not my Feej.

And Happy Birthday young feller!

Fossil Links in Golden is a very interesting place to golf. While traversing the course, you WILL see dinosaur fossils in the rocks! Their restaurant also is very good.

Ron

Fairlaner,

I am local and could play either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon. Let me know a price threshold, when and how many and I will set up a tee time. :telephone:

JKC

we actually have a tee time at Applewood for 8.37am friday. talk to fastjoyride he may be able to get you in.

R

Thanks, I (think I) PM'd him. So we'll see if there is any room.. If anyone is up for playing Thursday, drop me a message.

Hey, one of my golf clubs is on the roof of the clubhouse at Applewood Golf Club.

Don't ask how it got there B) . Let's just say that it was the last time I ever played golf.

Ron