Good Puget Sound Dealer?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raindance

Reaction score
I am looking for a 2006 FJR 1300 ABS, but just as important, I am looking for a good dealer to help maintain the bike when I get it. Can anyone give me their opinions? If you want to keep your comments private, please e-mail me at [email protected].

I think that most of the responses that you will get will say that you should go over to Yakima/Prosser and visit Desert Valley Powersports. I haven't been there personally, but they have gotten good reviews.

I bought mine from Lynnwood Motoplex and I can tell you that I would NOT recommend that place to anyone. I also wasn't too happy with my experience at I-90 Motorsports. I have taken my FJR to Renton Motorcycles for service a couple times and have been pleased with the service that I received there, though I don't know how their sales staff is.

HTH

Eric

I am looking for a 2006 FJR 1300 ABS, but just as important, I am looking for a good dealer to help maintain the bike when I get it. Can anyone give me their opinions? If you want to keep your comments private, please e-mail me at [email protected].

I have been taking my bike to University Yamaha https://www.hondabikes.com/ for the past year. Talk to Niko . . . he runs service. Great guy. They've done my routine maintenance, fall over repair, and hard core farkling (new suspension). The guys in the shop are real gear heads and very approachable. Very pleased with these guys.

They also had a 2007 on the floor as of a week ago.

I don't know where you are in the sound but I delt with Skagit Power Sports in Burlington for years and bought 8 bikes from them. They were allways great to deal with and their srevice dept is rated as well as anywhere and they have a dyno for the ultimate tune up. Whenever I had service or warranty work done they allways gave me something to ride while they had mine. Casandra is the sales manager and besides being good looking she will make you the best deal possible. There is nothing in it for me cause I don't live there anymore but they are a good dealer.

I got my 06 from Brothers in Bremerton. I have also bought bikes at Renton Motorcycles (RMC) in the past too. Both have treated me very well.