• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Good stuff for sale, 50% off. Rifle shield, heated Gear, etc.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialk

Reaction score
Hi guys, selling off some of my gear. Great stuff that has been well taken care of at near 50% off retail. Most of the stuff (like the heated gear) has been worn less than 5 times. It all looks brand new. All prices include shipping to sweeten the deal even further. Feel free to PM with questions or offers. Thanks for your time.

-KJ

Gerbings heated jacket liner, size Small. $125 SHIPPED

IMG_0946.jpg

Gerbings heated gloves, Size XL. $100 SHIPPED

IMG_0949.jpg

Heat controller with carrying case for heated gear. Includes harness to connect to battery. $50 SHIPPED

IMG_1007.jpg

Rifle Windshield (+5, +4). I tried calsci, and cee bailey. Rifle is by far the best shield IMO. My shield has no scratches on it (except where the mounting brackets attach. This is all covered by plastic trim which is why there are scratches there to begin with). Shield will ship with 100% hand made cover that my wife made. Useful for storing it. One of plastic screws is stripped, so you are responsible for replacing it (or using pliers to tighten it!)$125 SHIPPED

IMG_1001.jpg

Tank Bag. Really versatile. Can use one or the other separately, or zip together to create a ton of storage. Magnetic. Clear map pocket. Also has rain cover. Not much left to be desired! $65 SHIPPED

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you open to offers on the tank bag?

I will be in the US in May touring for a few months. Delivery to SD

Happy New Year everyone!

Only the heated jacket liner and gloves remain. Everything else is sold/shipped!

-KJ

Hi guys, heated jacket and gloves still looking for a good home. I can do $200 shipped for both. That's cheaper than you could buy either one buy itself! And they look brand new!

Just want to say thanks, windshield arrived as promised. Can't wait for warmer weather ( above 40* F) to get it mounted and a trial run.

Latest posts