GPS Downloads

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
I'm planning on downloading maps for that area into my unit. Nothing set past that, though. Anyone have Garmin downloads for our roads?

A partial one of my tracks is available here... https://www.smthng.com/FJREOM/Files/FJREOMTrack.zip

It's from Garmin Mapsource 6.7 - may or may not work with other versions. I'll get the routes done and zipped up soon for you as well.

--Disclaimer--

Certain persons may or may not have changed the datapoints in the track. As such, any speeds listed in the track that may or may not exceed posted speed limits may or may not actually be accurate and cannot be used as a verified source of velocity data. Hence, smthng cannot be prosecuted under the basis of this possibly bogus data. If you're that interested in how fast I'm actually moving, feel free to sit on the side of a road somewhere with a stopwatch and wait for me to drive by you.

But what about that small camera I mounted with a view of your speedo, and the road ahead, clearly catching that 30mph sign.....

DAMN! My piece of a computer doesn't have winzip on it! I'm going to download this file at work & take care of it there... then email the files home. Thanks smthng... like you don't already have a boatload to do with this site.

BTW... I would like to thank you VERY VERY much for all that you have done for the cause. You have been such a good man! I can't wait to meet you and all of the other like minded people attending.

Heidi