GPS Mount for a 276c on an '06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramfrank

BramFrank
Reaction score
So it's time to mount my 276c to the '06. I'm not sure I like the Stem Stand, I tried the EZ-504 from the old bike and it blocks my mirror view whether I use the 1.75" or 3" RAM arms and likewise the ball mount in the mirror mount of the left bar.

I saw an interesting shot a week or so ago here where there was a bracket that seems to fasten between the handlebar mounts and the upper triple tee - it had a plate that pivoted. IIRC the unit mounted was a Quest.

I have searched and searched and cannot find the shot and I KNOW there was no information posted on the mount itself.

Ayone have any information on a low mount that would put the unit in place??

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if you find something. I have mine on the left bar using the mirror mount hole in the clutch handle with a RAM ball, but it does partially block the left mirror.

I think the picture you mean is in THIS thread.
I figured since I had a free moment, I'd check the Yamaha Europe site for the part. Hmmm...not shown anywhere, but it does list a Yamaha Navigator and "Mounting Kit"

I would guess you could check with a dealer or maybe in the Europe FJR board and see if anyone knows these part numbers.
That's the one . . . but on close inspection I suspect that I'd prefer to have a more robust (4 screw/nut) connection between the base and the tilting mounting place, rather than what appears to be a 2 hole mount . . .
And the detail on the base where there is what is essentially a point curling to the front of the bike almost touching the bars is . . . not pretty.

I wonder if there's enough interest to have one of the domestic aftermarket suppliers whip up something similar here?

Last edited by a moderator: