graphics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fjrmaineac: Niehart beat me to the punch, the sneaky hooligan, but he is absolutely right on! Fairlaner's graphics are drop dead beautiful, almost made me want to trade my 2003 silver and blue Miss Lucy Liu in on a black 2008 and do the same graphics. Ask Richard to also send you photographs of djbill's FJR, his Yamaha also has incredible graphics work done on it.

Fairlaner & djbill are both ugly enough to stop a clock, but their bikes are "Killer". How Ugly? They make johnny80s look good!

Check out Premier Cycle Accsessories. they have reflective stripes in white and black that looks pretty good

:dribble:

fjrmaineac: Niehart beat me to the punch, the sneaky hooligan, but he is absolutely right on! Fairlaner's graphics are drop dead beautiful, almost made me want to trade my 2003 silver and blue Miss Lucy Liu in on a black 2008 and do the same graphics. Ask Richard to also send you photographs of djbill's FJR, his Yamaha also has incredible graphics work done on it.
Fairlaner & djbill are both ugly enough to stop a clock, but their bikes are "Killer". How Ugly? They make johnny80s look good!
:dribble: thanks for info,new to forum will take me awile to find fairlaner and djbill, did they have the work done at a shop,or do it themselves.....newdub