Great new boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

teluwut

I am new to the forum, but want to tell anyone interested that the Cortech Solution WP Road Boot available at Tour Master is great. My first waterproof boots were Sidi's and I wore them for eight years. I cut out a page of Motorcyclist Mag 6/04 about the Cortechs and kept it. Then in Rider 11/05 Mark Tuttle(editor) raved about the same boot. I bought mine two mo. ago and couldn't agree more. Comfortable from the get-go, great to walk in, warm, waterproof AND a great price: $119!

Enjoy,

teluwut

Looking at the Picture, They look just like my Oxtars. I love my Oxtars!

I'm not in the Market for Boots..........

UnCaged

hey teluwut........ You sound too much like a paid rep from Cortech. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm First post. Kinda suspicious.

Didn't mean to sound that way, just saw some posts regarding boots. I just got my 06fjr and needed new boots. These are really great and the price is right. I've been riding for over 40 yrs and have tried and disliked several other boots. I really like the forum and have gotten great tips on windshields, shift lever adjustment, and the fantastic Powerlet system. My previous bikes have been vfr800, fz1, vtr 1000, st1100, rc51---the fjr is the best yet.

I'll probably be looking for new waterproof boots next season. Maybe on my Christmas list. How is the sizing on these? Same size you normally wear for street shoes or sneakers?

hey teluwut........ You sound too much like a paid rep from Cortech. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm First post. Kinda suspicious.
Everybody has to have a first post about something.... kinda doubt that the Cortech bottom line will be impacted too much by this post though.... even if everyone here rushes out and buys a pair :lol:

My SIDI's have held up 7 years now -- no probs, and still waterproof. If they blow out, maybe I'll try the cortechs, but for now -- Sidi's are still doing the job!

I'll probably be looking for new waterproof boots next season. Maybe on my Christmas list. How is the sizing on these? Same size you normally wear for street shoes or sneakers?
A bit odd I would say, I tried some on this weekend at Americade. I wear size 13 in everything else, I couldn't get their 13 on my foot, 14 was a little too big :huh:

A bit odd I would say, I tried some on this weekend at Americade. I wear size 13 in everything else, I couldn't get their 13 on my foot, 14 was a little too big :huh:
Thanks, I'll probably have to try them on rather than buy online.