Great Price on 2013 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winewhisperer

Reaction score
Hope it is okay to post this here. While taking my 2010 VFR in for some basic maintenence, I was browsing the showroom floor and they had a 2013 FJR #277 for $13,899. This seemed like a really low price. What do you 2013 owners think?

Don't ask.....go buy it
smile.png

That's $2K off list price

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ask.....go buy it
smile.png

That's $2K off list price
Honestly, I love my 2006, and I plan on keeping her a few more years. However, I thought that others who are looking for a new 2013 might be interested. Seemed to me to be a really good deal.

If FJRs didn't last SO LONG, there'd be a lot more guys needing to buy new ones...

By the way... as good as that price is, it's no where near the good deal available on this forum here CLICKY when ya factor in the YES warranty all the extras that come with the deal.

Gary

darksider #44

If FJRs didn't last SO LONG, there'd be a lot more guys needing to buy new ones...By the way... as good as that price is, it's no where near the good deal available on this forum here CLICKY when ya factor in the YES warranty all the extras that come with the deal.

Gary

darksider #44

Thanks for the referral, Gary!

Beware! Many dealers offer a low price then add on all sorts of bogus fees. The only important price is what it cost you out the door.

Bill

Beware! Many dealers offer a low price then add on all sorts of bogus fees. The only important price is what it cost you out the door.Bill
Yup. As I just noted in the dealer section, a local dealer here is advertising $13,799 for a new 2013. When pressed a little bit, I was told that the listed price did not include the "dealer fee" of $1,250. What a crock of doo.

Beware! Many dealers offer a low price then add on all sorts of bogus fees. The only important price is what it cost you out the door.Bill
Yup. As I just noted in the dealer section, a local dealer here is advertising $13,799 for a new 2013. When pressed a little bit, I was told that the listed price did not include the "dealer fee" of $1,250. What a crock of doo.
I've been thinking about that kinda stuff and whether or not the price on mine is too high. I'm guessing the price is fine but money is tight and there is a limited audience buying 2013 toys right now.

More like……..I've been thinking about that kinda stuff and whether or not the price on mine is too high. I'm guessing the price is fine but money is tight and there is a limited audience buying any 2013 toys right now.

Hang in there, you’ll sell it eventually
smile.png

OK. I have noted some of these comments------ and for the record, the price is $13,899 with a $99.50 Documentation fee and Tennessee Sales Tax, if you are a Tennessee resident. There are no other hidden fees of any kind. I have bought two new motorcycles from this dealer and they are straight shooters. Plus, just in case you might be thinking, I absolutly have no affiliation or any professional connection with these guys. Just wanted to set the record straight.
smile.png

Good news that these guys seem legit. In my post I wrote: "Many dealers offer a low price then add on all sorts of bogus fees." Not all dealers are crooks and its refreshing when you find one that is up front on costs. Dealers like that are who I do business with.

Bill

If FJRs didn't last SO LONG, there'd be a lot more guys needing to buy new ones...By the way... as good as that price is, it's no where near the good deal available on this forum here CLICKY when ya factor in the YES warranty all the extras that come with the deal.

Gary

darksider #44
Y'all do remember this great deal, right???

Finding that pricing now quite often, dealers who want to move them are getting prices down in that range. Here's $13,499 +$250 total addon fees.
It's a long damn way from Heinen's in the Twin Cities to anywhere in TN. And I wouldn't advise a fly-n-ride unless you just LOVE flat-n-straight. I've done Chattanooga to Minneapolis-St. Paul on the FJR a number of times and it is BORING.

So, what all does the dealer do in preping a new bike out of the shipping crate? Would me doing the prep myself be better than paying the dealer? And if I do the prep myself would the dealer honor any issues that may arise? How does that work?