Great vendor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramblingrose

Reaction score
:) I ordered a heated vest from these guys and failed to measure myself properly. (I'm round body). Even though it clealy states that vests cannot be returned Mike agreeded to replace my vest. The vest proceeded to disappear in the mail or his mail room. I'm doomed right? Not with Mike. He states "Bikers never lie to me" He mailed me a new vest. What a breath of integrity in today's world. I'm glad to be associated with such a good group. Keep up the image bikerers and buy from Mike at:

Mike Silverman

President, HS Gear Inc.

7807 Cessna Avenue

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

301-977-7400 x110 Voice

240-243-0999 Fax

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I ordered a heated vest from these guys and failed to measure myself properly. (I'm round body). Even though it clealy states that vests cannot be returned Mike agreeded to replace my vest. The vest proceeded to disappear in the mail or his mail room. I'm doomed right? Not with Mike. He states "Bikers never lie to me" He mailed me a new vest. What a breath of integrity in today's world. I'm glad to be associated with such a good group. Keep up the image bikerers and buy from Mike at:Mike Silverman

President, HS Gear Inc.

7807 Cessna Avenue

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

301-977-7400 x110 Voice

240-243-0999 Fax

[email protected]
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with an honest vendor who places his customers first.