Grip Puppies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markanag

Reaction score
I noticed on several discussions that some of you use the Grip Puppies. I agree that the stock grips are too small so I decided to order a set. What I found is that they come in two sizes. Which size do I need for an 03 fjr?

I got some for my ZZR-1200 and they sent me 2 sets, I tried them on the FJR and they fit fine. I found that they seem to take alot of feeling from the bars and at times make me feel like I am not in control. Now removed.

I like my grip puppies a lot, but I can't remember what size they are. I agree that the stock grips are too small.

+1 on happy with Grip Puppies. Had 'em on my ST and now my FJR. Better 'feel,' IMHO. Combine with good gloves and you have half the inline-4 hand buzz issue solved. (Relaxed grip and bar end weights = other half.)

+1 on happy with Grip Puppies. Had 'em on my ST and now my FJR. Better 'feel,' IMHO. Combine with good gloves and you have half the inline-4 hand buzz issue solved. (Relaxed grip and bar end weights = other half.)
I totally agree with Lee: puppies, weights and 86 the gorilla grip! Besides, the pups are too inexpensive NOT to try. If you decided they're not for you, someone on this board will likely buy them from you.