Guess who's got a date with Traxxion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
I spoke with Lee today and set up my install date. Jan 18th. :yahoo:

Thats gonna be one expensive day as I will have the AK-20 cartridge put on both the FJR and Gixxer. At least I got in on the 10% off sale (a savings of $200). BTW that ends at close of business tomorrow (6 p.m. eastern - the 21st)

Can't wait for the new suspension(s)! :dribble: especially set up for my fat arse on the gixxer.

can wait for the bill :(

Hey Willy, Buy me lunch while I am over there, It'll be the last good meal I have for a while :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!

I need to head down there also to get some adjustments made, Probably this spring! I really love my AK20 And Penske!

Lee also ROCKS! :D

Shameless plugging for an awesome guy and awesome products! :D

Damn! I REALLY want an AK-20. But for the coin it takes to get em, I don't see it happening this century. Possibly this millenium, but not this century.

envy, envy!!!

Have the AK-20 on my XX, and I can't image how you might be disappointed. Completely transformed the bike.

Just ordered a Penske & new fork springs thru Lee. AK-20's are on the horizon in 2008. I know properly set-up suspension made a huge difference in the ride/handling of my FZ1.

I spoke with Lee today and set up my install date. Jan 18th. :yahoo:
Thats gonna be one expensive day as I will have the AK-20 cartridge put on both the FJR and Gixxer. At least I got in on the 10% off sale (a savings of $200). BTW that ends at close of business tomorrow (6 p.m. eastern - the 21st)

Can't wait for the new suspension(s)! :dribble: especially set up for my fat arse on the gixxer.

can wait for the bill :(

Hey Willy, Buy me lunch while I am over there, It'll be the last good meal I have for a while :lol:

The 18th is fast approaching; looking forward to your report on the AK-20 cartridge!!!!!!!!!! Sam

No connection to the suspension but Fencer lowsided his bike shortly after his suspension upgrade. I don't think he has put too many miles on the bike since the upgrade.

JW

No connection to the suspension but Fencer lowsided his bike shortly after his suspension upgrade. I don't think he has put too many miles on the bike since the upgrade.
JW
Woah... I didn't hear about this. :(
Fencer is fine other than he has his ass sticking up in the air all of the time. They fixed his bike and he has had some issues.

JW

JW
That is soo true. That Freakin gravel did me in the first day I was out riding the bike with the new forks. and the shop that "fixed" my bike is still lacking 2 months later so I am taking it to D&H this week to repair what was "fixed" :angry:

For the short while, 100 miles or so, I was on 2 wheels it was freakin fantastic. I actually understood what folks meant by "feel the road" I had superb feedback with out being harsh.

I also had them put on my gixxer the same day. I have 3 track days now since the addition on the gixxer and I am faster for the upgrade.

I would recommend if you can afford it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts