Happy B-Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love that kinda special recognition on your special day, whoever you people are ! Here's to you !! :clapping: :glare:

Seriously, Happy Birthdays to Canes, Madmike, Rwenck, MNwilly,Bugnatr, Gleno, I'mAllIn, and FJR-Rick ! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
every night or so i sent pm's to the birthdays on this board hope it makes some bodys day that needs that little extra shout out.

every night or so i sent pm's to the birthdays on this board hope it makes some bodys day that needs that little extra shout out.
I've been doing the same for almost a year now. Here's one I got back:
Thank you,I had just finished a piss-poor day at work ... and came home to an empty house.

Finding the PM made a dark day a little brighter.
If it brightens one person's day, it's all worth it.

Thank you,I had just finished a piss-poor day at work ... and came home to an empty house.

Good deal. Nice job. Way to live it.

Last edited by a moderator:

You guys "rock"

I got Bob's last month - nice surprise :)

You guys "rock"

I got Bob's last month - nice surprise :)

Too much hate in this world today i half to spread a little joy to counteract all the shit out there.

rember little nickey.