Harley MP3 player...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" This is a plus for safety, because it enables you to easily make a musical change without becoming distracted from riding the bike (or trike)"

Yup. Bad to get distracted whilst blasting through the corners at a stately 15-20mph while enjoying the effects of that last 12 pack. One would think it would need a 250 watt amp so as to overpower the Life Saving drag pipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Bad to get distracted whilst blasting through the corners at a stately 15-20mph while enjoying the effects of that last 12 pack. One would think it would need a 250 watt amp so as to overpower the Life Saving drag pipes. :haha: :haha: :rolf: :rolf:

I meant it to be used in the FJR... not on a "potato" bike. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
" This is a plus for safety, because it enables you to easily make a musical change without becoming distracted from riding the bike (or trike)"
Yup. Bad to get distracted whilst blasting through the corners at a stately 15-20mph while enjoying the effects of that last 12 pack. One would think it would need a 250 watt amp so as to overpower the Life Saving drag pipes.
Dont forget that cigarette/cigar your smoking too. :drag:

My first good laugh today!!

-BD

LMFAO!!! :D :D

I'm SO confused....I thought it was a 700+ lb MP3 player, and I had NO idea how that could compete with an Ipod Nano. I also didn't think it would go on airplanes at 700+#. It would surely tear your jacket pocket--and drip oil and gas. :eh: