Has anyone added a Glovebox on a 2003?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon Man

Reaction score
I did a search, but could not find anything. Has anyone done it? If not, can anyone think of a reason that it cannot be done?

Alex the sticker guy did it, by changing the tupperware to '04 flavor.
Cool, I will see if i can find the thread. So it's not a drill out the existing type thing. It's a search ebay for the plastics from an 04+ thing...

One more thing for the mod list (had my 03 for all of a week and i have a big list).

It's not just the fairing panel, either. It's the upper left fairing, inner panels A and B, and I think the inside piece of the left lower fairing. Plus the box itself, fasteners, and the wiring to the solenoid, should you choose to keep the key-only "security" of the box. If you want to keep the best color ever, you'll need some paint shop time, too.

It's not just the fairing panel, either. It's the upper left fairing, inner panels A and B, and I think the inside piece of the left lower fairing. Plus the box itself, fasteners, and the wiring to the solenoid, should you choose to keep the key-only "security" of the box. If you want to keep the best color ever, you'll need some paint shop time, too.
Sounds like a lot just to add a glove box. Not worth it IMHO.

Thanks for the good information guys, I think i am going to focus my modification efforts elsewhere. I do enjoy the best color in the world (and the fastest).