Has anyone tried these mirrors?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblanken64

Reaction score
I found them while searching for some FZ1 mirrors on eBay. Not sure if I'd do it, but they look interesting (and cheap).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Design-LED-Turn-Signal-Integrated-Mirrors-for-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-Yamaha-R6-R1-/400514804506

%24(KGrHqF,!lcFHCEtM9NFBR6D(mHccw~~60_3.JPG

Bling, bling..... not bad, except I think the stem length of 3-3/4" might be a bit short? Certainly shorter than the FZ1 OEM.

What logic does this follow ? Replace all the excellent OEM hi quality parts with the cheapest possible aftermarket junk? From the world renown eBay experts no less?

Lol, I found very similar mirrors when I was looking for the FZ1 mirrors also. My wife has a Suzuki GS 500F and I was curious for her bike as well as the Feej. So for the money I bought them just to see.....surprisingly they are not "as" cheap as I was expecting. They are quite substantial. I have yet to mount them on either bike though. They are definitely shorter than the OEM on both bikes. I was going to see if I could somehow build a spacer to put them out in the wind further but have yet to fool with them yet. Anyway not entirely cheap for the money but like said definitely shorter.