• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Header Problem FJR05

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefDom

Reaction score
I rolled must have over a curb or something but my #1 exhaust has got one heck of a ding in it exhaust as to restricted the exhaust on that cylinder after about 8,000 miles later when I changed plugs the #1 plug was noticeably more foul, not real bad but I could see the difference.

Ok so I have to replace it right?

It would sure be great if someone went to an after market and still had the stock header lying about in my garage and they could sell it to me.

Any Ideas I sure could use one

Well three strikes and you're out. :unsure:

That's a tough read no matter how many times you post. :blink:

First one's free.

Clicky

Last edited by a moderator:
I rolled must have over a curb or something but my #1 exhaust has got one heck of a ding in it exhaust as to restricted the exhaust on that cylinder after about 8,000 miles later when I changed plugs the #1 plug was noticeably more foul, not real bad but I could see the difference.Ok so I have to replace it right?

It would sure be great if someone went to an after market and still had the stock header lying about in my garage and they could sell it to me.Any Ideas I sure could use one
Maybe post in the "Want to buy" section...who know, you may get lucky. :clapping:

duplicate threads cleaned up and this moved to the WANTED area. anyone able to help this guy with an OEM header they may want to sell?

I'll be looking to sell my stock header hopefully in a few weeks, so keep an eye on the "for sale" section if you don't find anything soon. Practically new; only about 80 miles on them :)

I rolled must have over a curb or something but my #1 exhaust has got one heck of a ding in it exhaust as to restricted the exhaust on that cylinder after about 8,000 miles later when I changed plugs the #1 plug was noticeably more foul, not real bad but I could see the difference.Ok so I have to replace it right?

It would sure be great if someone went to an after market and still had the stock header lying about in my garage and they could sell it to me

Any Ideas I sure could use one
I have one off an 05. I haven't looked at it for a while but I think it is in decent shape. Like to get $125 plus shipping or come get it. I live south of Tampa.