heated pants liner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonicspeed

Tennessee Volunteer
Reaction score
ok i have a warmnsafe jacket liner and i am looking for pant liners that will work with them. i didn't see any on the warmnsafe site. any ideas?

got to looking around on gerbings site and looks like they use a coax plug and should work with the warmnsafe stuff

ok i have a warmnsafe jacket liner and i am looking for pant liners that will work with them. i didn't see any on the warmnsafe site. any ideas?
Why don't you email them and see if they've got any yet..

She was working on them a couple of years ago. Dang, I don't remember the lady's name...she was very nice and helped me get a liner that fit perfectly.

It can get a bit complicated, from what she was telling me... at least with what she was trying to do.

Mary

got to looking around on gerbings site and looks like they use a coax plug and should work with the warmnsafe stuff
That's the set-up I use, and it work great. I found that the new Warm n Safe Ultimate gloves didn't put out much heat, so I now run a W&S jacket liner with Gerbing's pant liners and G3 gloves. I'd recommend it.