heavier bar ends-which ones?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipsi06

Reaction score
Believe it or not, my ability to search on this site is not functioning. I apologize if this has been discussed already.

Are there any heavier bar ends available for the 07 FJR. I've done this before on other I4 bikes and it usually helds make the bars less buzzy.

Thanks guys

The Throttlemiester throttle locks are available in heavyweight versions and provide great vibration control as well as a needed relief from the deathgrip necessary with stock throttle return springs.

Believe it or not, my ability to search on this site is not functioning. I apologize if this has been discussed already.
Are there any heavier bar ends available for the 07 FJR. I've done this before on other I4 bikes and it usually helds make the bars less buzzy.

Thanks guys
FJRGoodies makes a beautiful set of stainless TOP GUN bar ends. Just scroll down toward the bottom. The newer version has nice grooves milled into them. Sweet. BLING!

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed the salamander bar ends and I am sorry I did not go with the throttlemeister because for a few dollars more you get a throttle lock, even though I don't like their system. Best way to get rid of the vibration is the heli triple clamp and power commander. I did the bar ends, grip puppies and they helped a little but with the other two farkles the bike is like another machine. It is absolutely awesome. Everett

I installed the salamander bar ends and I am sorry I did not go with the throttlemeister because for a few dollars more you get a throttle lock, even though I don't like their system. Best way to get rid of the vibration is the heli triple clamp and power commander. I did the bar ends, grip puppies and they helped a little but with the other two farkles the bike is like another machine. It is absolutely awesome. Everett
A few $$ more? The Salamander's are $55 and the Throttlemiester's are $140 and I have both.

Just installed the stainless steel manic salamander bar end weights last night. Taking off the oem ends made me laugh at how small they are! Grip puppies this week and hopefully I'll make it over to the 2008 CFR in better shape.

p.s. shipped very quickly and I'm pleased with their on-line catalog and service.

Sull