• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HELD Rainstar Goretex Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrZappo

Can we please go riding now ?
Reaction score
Selling my HELD Rainstar Goretex gloves. I am a big fan of my HELD Steve gloves ... I bought these in the same size expecting that they would stretch out and end up fitting better like typical leather gloves do ... Tight at first but nice fitting over time ...

These gloves have a thinsulate liner along with goretex which basically means that they don't stretch much (I learned).... They ended up being way to tight on my hands and did not seem to be loosening up ...

I wore them maybe 3 times during a trip to Canada last year ... They have not been worn since and have been sitting in my topbox ...

In any event, I need another size as these are unwearable for me ... They are $200 on Revzilla. I think I paid $180 on sale a year ago.

Ill sell them for $100.00 shipped anywhere CONUS ... PM me if interested ...

IMG_20160330_205442.jpg

IMG_20160330_205515.jpg

IMG_20160330_205545.jpg

Just FYI. I have about 60,000 miles with a pair of these, never leak, very comfortable.

Not going to work for me Mr. Zappo.

I have a pair of Held in size 11XXL that fit perfect. These will be too small.

GLWS

Thanks for the interest pista.

These don't fit me guys so they got to go. Dropping $10 per day till their gone.

Now $90 shipped CONUS.

Perhaps it would be helpful if 10 XL was shown to be comparable to Medium or Large in other gloves. I use Olympia gloves in Medium and the y fit perfectly. For $90 I would be interested if I thought they would fit.

I don't know what they are comparable to given that all gloves manufacturers sort of do their own thing from a sizing standpoint ... Best bet is to go to somewhere like revzilla and get the measuring template to see if 10XL should fit ...

Regards ...

MrZappo

If they've gone down ten dollars more today I'll take them. I live in Chicago and maybe able to just pay you cash and pick them up from you. Let me know.

I'm trying to late register for the Moonshine SS 1000. If I can I will ride to Indianapolis on Wednesday evening from around O'Hare where I live. On Thursday to Friday I'd do the Indianapolis to Little Rock and Little Rock to Casey. If I do that I can pick them up from you on Wednesday evening. Even if I don't do the SS 1000 I will probably head south on Wednesday night to pick up the gloves and drop off the cash. I'll PM you my cell number to work out this or another way.

Latest posts