• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heli Group Buy..... (ends 11/15/2008)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shit...........i just bought mine today cuz earlier it was only 5 listed.call heli and tell them to add me into you guys and it will make ten.maybe i can get the differance but if not you other fjr friends can qualify.i can give you the order number if needed.shit!

shit...........i just bought mine today cuz earlier it was only 5 listed.call heli and tell them to add me into you guys and it will make ten.maybe i can get the differance but if not you other fjr friends can qualify.i can give you the order number if needed.shit!
Bill,

I sent you a PM.

Cool so we can put our orders in now?
YES!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We have reached the required amount to get the 15% discount. Call Heli directly (Phone: 207-625-4642) and ask for Jennifer (Inside sales) and place your order. Tell her you're from FJRforum and give your member's ID. Post back here once your order is placed.

Cool so we can put our orders in now?
YES!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We have reached the required amount to get the 15% discount. Call Heli directly (Phone: 207-625-4642) and ask for Jennifer (Inside sales) and place your order. Tell her you're from FJRforum and give your member's ID. Post back here once your order is placed.
I called and put in my order. They can not ship anything until everyone calls Jennifer and places their order. All the triple trees will be in stock tomorrow. They are in production now. On a side note they will ship 2 day priority mail through the post office. It costs about the same as UPS ground but will only take 2 days to get to you. So for us poor slobs on the west coast that saves you 3 days of shipping time.

Chris thanks for all your work on this. My wallet really appreciates it.

I spoke to Jennifer, my order is in! She said I was #2...Looking forward to delivery...thanks Chris_D, thank you very much!

I have been waiting for this.

I guess I will be #11 or a back up for # 10

Will call today and order.

Thanks, Joe

Just ordered from Jen, she said 2 more calls today and they will ship today. Otherwise she hoped Monday.

Thanks alot Chris for the connect!!!!

come on guys get the orders in my short arms are killing.

and for people wondering its not just for the 10 people on the list. They need atleast 10 to get the price, the deal is good for as many as can call during these days from the forum

Last edited by a moderator: