Helibars Handlebar Bridge for 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim oneill

triplex
Reaction score
Pricey? Yes but very pleased with the fitment and function. I have mine in the rearmost position and it looks and feels great to me

I,ve previously had the older Helibars on both my 05 and 08 model FJRs and was happy with them as well

These do look different when installed but again I,m very pleased with them on my new 13

Thank you for the info! I've been looking at this.

Was it easy to get the same angle on both sides of the bars? Did you measure it in some way, or "eyeball it"off the marks they provide?

Do the hoses cables and wires end up in a neat and tidy manner when done? I'm leery of cutting the factory retainer away.

I think I really want this set up, part of my right hand goes a little numb and tingly after about 10 to 15 miles unless i move it a lot. It didn't do it on my KLR which had less of an angle and much wider bars.

Thank you for the info! I've been looking at this.
Was it easy to get the same angle on both sides of the bars? Did you measure it in some way, or "eyeball it"off the marks they provide?

Do the hoses cables and wires end up in a neat and tidy manner when done? I'm leery of cutting the factory retainer away.

I think I really want this set up, part of my right hand goes a little numb and tingly after about 10 to 15 miles unless i move it a lot. It didn't do it on my KLR which had less of an angle and much wider bars.

I had the dealers service dept install it prior to taking delivery. They didn,t indicate any problems

Latest posts