Hello, new to this forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ameastbay

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying the FJR 1300AE. Is this bike in limited production and what is the cost? I live in Northern California in the East Bay area. I am Star Member heading to Star Days this year hoping to test drive the FJR1300AE. Looks like this is the forum is the right place to be, lots of info. on the FJR's. I have been a long time member of the Road Riders Fourm (DELPHI). I currently ride a Road Star had it since 01,l been riding for 15 years plus, I also ride a sport bike SV650s that bike is very fun to throw in the twistys. I am looking for a long distance sport touring bike. Road Star is a great show bike, but not really ment for long long distance riding, it can be done but is will beat you up.

Thanks,

Tony

I am thinking of buying the FJR 1300AE. Is this bike in limited production and what is the cost? I live in Northern California in the East Bay area. I am Star Member heading to Star Days this year hoping to test drive the FJR1300AE. Looks like this is the forum is the right place to be, lots of info. on the FJR's. I have been a long time member of the Road Riders Fourm (DELPHI). I currently ride a Road Star had it since 01,l been riding for 15 years plus, I also ride a sport bike SV650s that bike is very fun to throw in the twistys. I am looking for a long distance sport touring bike. Road Star is a great show bike, but not really ment for long long distance riding, it can be done but is will beat you up.
Thanks,

Tony
Yamaha sells all FJR's using the Priority Delivery Program (PDP). (You pay a deposit and get your name on the list, then you get your bike a few months later). The window for sales is currently closed for the 06 models, but you'll likely still find some on the floor of dealerships. I know that a week ago there was an AE model on the floor at Chaparral in San Bernardino and I'm sure others can tell you of other dealers that have them.