Helmet Gaurdian lock assembly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TownsendsFJR1300

Reaction score
Does anyone know anyplace (web site) where you can purchase just an Helmet Guardian LOCK CYLINDER? As both the HG (and Yamaha) come with two different style lock cylinders you can't rekey (to the ignition) if you have the wrong (opposite) lock cylinder.... Thanks ahead of time.... Scott

Does anyone know anyplace (web site) where you can purchase just an Helmet Guardian LOCK CYLINDER? As both the HG (and Yamaha) come with two different style lock cylinders you can't rekey (to the ignition) if you have the wrong (opposite) lock cylinder.... Thanks ahead of time.... Scott
Did you (Scott) try contacting (e-mailing or calling) Helmet Guardian themselves to get the right (correct) cylinder?

Did you (Scott) try contacting (e-mailing or calling) Helmet Guardian themselves to get the right (correct) cylinder?
___________________________________________________________________________________

When I began designing/selling the helmet lock brackets I contacted the distributor. He had no control over what lock assemblies (which lock cylinder) he received and couldn't order a specific one.. I have matching locks on my bike, I'm trying to find out if the correct lock cylinders are now available (for other riders/customers ordered online or sight un-seen). I don't believe they are available however maybe someone found a lock cylinder off something else that fit the HG....

Last edited by a moderator: