Helmet reflector/turn signal stickers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazos609

Reaction score
Fot years there were ads in the back of magazines for reflective sticker sets, a red rectangle and two amber triangles off the top of my head, that the amber ones became more visible/reflected more when you turned your head to check traffic before a turn. I don't see them any more, anyone remember the maker?

These may not be exactly what you where looking for, but look at Aerostich/RiderWearHouse item # 1214, "Arrow Head" stickers.

yes, both my silver flip helmets have these applied; I found them at whitehorsepress.com in 2004, but they don't seem to sell them any more. See my pics below.

This is the best I could find on Ebay...

3854601348_846e008dd4.jpg

3854601344_44947f04b2.jpg

3854601340_6dddce90a9.jpg

shoot, I was hoping to point you right at them for sale, but noooooooooooo !!! :angry2:

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

You may want to check out the "Halo" reflective band. Have used one for years and they are very visible. You can find them at Whitehorse Press.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to the hardware store and bought some red reflective tape to put on my white helmet in an attractive pattern. Like stripes. :rolleyes:

But those arrow things look pretty cool.