Helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodrigo

Reaction score
I need to get a new helmet my old one is ready to go. I have had many different brands and this time I am loking at a AGV S-4, as anyone used this brand before. I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Don't know anything about AGV, I have always been partial to Shoei. $$$, but compared to some lower priced helmets I have bought the quality of workmanship and comfort has been worth it.

Now, if I could just get you to learn to start threads in their proper home.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
AGV is an Italian brand. Lived in Europe for a while and it was good. You don't find it to often in US dealerships yet. It is becoming more popular.

Use the "search" thing brother. You'll get tons of good stuff on where to get a great deal on a great helmet. I don't know if it's ethical, but a fellow can always go to the dealer, check out the helmets for size and fit, and then order online at a much better discount. Maybe I'll start a thread. :glare:

Ethical? I always try helmets on locally and then buy them wherever the price is best, once I know what will fit. I don't see anything unethical about that whatsoever... what am I missing? If the local place has the best price, or I need it immediately, then they'll probably get the sale...

Last edited by a moderator: