Help a noob out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The saddlebags and their liners.

Fred
Yep, since first introduced to North America as a 2003 model.

There are many options to rival (and possibly surpass) the OEM top case.

If interested, use your search engine (Google, Bing, etc.) and type: topcase site:fjrforum.com

Or you could type in the specific brand (Givi, Shad, etc.) leave a space and type "site:fjrforum.com"

Or perhaps referred to the Yamaha site and its description of the bike for an answer to the actual question. But . . . why go to the people that make it to find stuff out?

Or perhaps referred to the Yamaha site and its description of the bike for an answer to the actual question. But . . . why go to the people that make it to find stuff out?
C'mon, Walt, it IS the Christmas Season. Can't we all just get along....and be a little more giving...

:rolleyes:

:eek:

;)

LOL, is it me or is this board full of a uppity douches?

I suppose that I could go elsewhere on the net to get ANY information about FJR motorcycles but I thought I'd join a forum and get to know the people that ride them and the bike itself as I'm interested in purchasing one. I've been a member on a lot of automotive/motorcycle forums over the years and I'm a moderator on one of them. So far, my impression of this site ain't great.

I thought the sarcasm was clear.

You'll find that once a question has actually been answered, we kinda take that as a signal to digress in the thread. Take it with a grain of salt, it's all in fun.

I thought the sarcasm was clear.

You'll find that once a question has actually been answered, we kinda take that as a signal to digress in the thread. Take it with a grain of salt, it's all in fun.
:lol:

Ahhhh....the beauty of sarcasm

IMNSHO, if it's well done(or you're OM), it's not all that obvious :D

Digress in a thread ? MOI ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: