HELP Highway foot pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddawg46

Reaction score
In 2004 I bought this set of foot peg bracket and pegs from a retired machinest for my FJR. I know a lot of you guys have the same ones. They came with these chepo chrome folding pegs. The other day one of mine just broke and folded down. They were chrome with holes drilled in them. They are made of pot metal. I have searched every site I can think of for replacements. Except the Guy that made the.....forgot who it was. They just bolt on to the bracket and are folding type. Help!!!!!!! I need another set or ones that just bolt on like those. I saw some ugly rubber ones at Cycle gear, but they are way too ugly

I think they were Wild Bill highway pegs. I searched Google. I should have come to this site.
No, what SPECIFICALLY did you search on? Just saying you searched Google is like saying, "I poked my head in the front door of a library and didn't see the book I wanted." Also, if you search specifically on wild bill highway pegs site:fjrforum.com at Google you will find lots of information including details of how to order them.

Here ya go-

Cheapass Junk Pegs

G_12580G_CL_1.jpg

Just like the originals. Or, you could do a search on Google, and find some decent ones, like Kuryakyns.

Kuryakyn

Latest posts