Hepco Becker topbox

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norflyer

Reaction score
If this forum permits, I would like to recommend the Hepco Becker topbox for FJR2006.

Been on since June, and even tho I bought the box a size too small it has served very well.

Whenever taking the box off, one can use the backtrail/tray for loading softbags, since it does have a kind of a small sissybar.

It is very solid welded (german style...) and very easy to install.

Personally I find it much more solid and strong than the givi or the oem topbox.

Have a nice day gents and ride on !!

Tor

Tor,

Which model did you get? Any possibility of getting some pics of it mounted on the bike? What is the weight of it like empty?

If this forum permits, I would like to recommend the Hepco Becker topbox for FJR2006.
Been on since June, and even tho I bought the box a size too small it has served very well.

Whenever taking the box off, one can use the backtrail/tray for loading softbags, since it does have a kind of a small sissybar.

It is very solid welded (german style...) and very easy to install.

Personally I find it much more solid and strong than the givi or the oem topbox.

Have a nice day gents and ride on !!

Tor
I have H&B on my FJR1300AE (I have the 50L topcase).

I also have a Givi E52 on my GL1800.

Between the two, I much prefer the H&B for the following reasons:

1) Two locks - one to lock the top case to the bike mount + one for the actual opening / closing of the top case. My E52 case lock has given me problems.

2) While the Givi E52 is well built, it is very heavy compared to the H&B and only provides 2L more space!

Best Regards,

Shane

I like the Hepco Becker 50 top case. It mounts with a steel rack to subframe. 05FJR

You must drill holes in tail piece to mount rack. Bolts over stock rack.

It sits farther back than a Givi case. Doesn't push pillon foward.

I like mine so far.

About $425. :)