Here comes trouble

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadstar

Reaction score
1000587tx6.jpg

Trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm..... looks like someone was just assimilated!

Welcome to the place where the fun never stops (No, not the Forum you fool! On the seat of the bike :exhappysmiley: )

Have fun.

Don

Not trouble....exhilaration!

Congrats on the new bike. BTW, Black Cherry's are the best...everyone on the forum agrees :lol:

And welcome from Kennesaw, GA.

Congratulations Gerard,

Seems like only a couple of weeks ago that you were lusting over mine and Bill's. and now you got one all to yourself. (Actually, it was exactly two weeks ago!).

You realize we can't continue caling you Roadstar anymore, don't you?

Ride safe and farkle...

Pete

Hey congrats on the new ride!! I can't wait for the next riding season to come up and meet with some PA riders and log some miles. Keep an eye on the forum classifieds for some goodies. :yahoo:

Thanks Guy`s

The reason i call it trouble is, as i was bringing it home from the dealer , i was just cruising down rt30 & i looked down & was doing 85mph in a 55mph zone. It didn`t feel like i was doing 50 , only because after just getting off a 1700 V-twin , the engine was so smooth , it was just humming along (just like my Goldwings but with BALLS). I`m going to have to get used to the clutch & the throttle (clutch grabs fast & throttle like a switch) It`ll take me a little while to get used to the bike & to fit it to my likeings , but it seems like a great bike. (time will tell)

The reason i call it trouble is, as i was bringing it home from the dealer , i was just cruising down rt30 & i looked down & was doing 85mph in a 55mph zone.
Nice bike, and 85 (indicated) is what my '07 loves to cruise at.

According to my GPS - 85 indicated is only 80 actual, though.

Enjoy the ride.

Thanks Guy`s
The reason i call it trouble is, as i was bringing it home from the dealer , i was just cruising down rt30 & i looked down & was doing 85mph in a 55mph zone. It didn`t feel like i was doing 50 , only because after just getting off a 1700 V-twin , the engine was so smooth , it was just humming along (just like my Goldwings but with BALLS). I`m going to have to get used to the clutch & the throttle (clutch grabs fast & throttle like a switch) It`ll take me a little while to get used to the bike & to fit it to my likeings , but it seems like a great bike. (time will tell)
Know what you mean only had mine a few weeks....and got pulled over yesterday...just a warning :yahoo:

Ride safe.... Hamie

congrats!

if you ever make it out to the pittsburgh area and want to do some riding, just give a shout.

Thanks Guy`s
Congrats....know what you mean..only had my FJR a few weeks and got pulled over yesterday..but only gave me a warning. :yahoo:

Ride safe... Hamie

Hey Roadstar,https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//style_images/1/folder_editor_images/rte-resize-up.gif

Please don't forget to search the Bin o Facts and do the Throttle return spring mod. I did mine and got the G2 throttle tube and it made a world of difference. As soon as we get thru the next couple of month with winter we gonna have to get a ride together! Grand Canyon, PA here we come!

Take care and enjoy your new cherri

I second the throttle spring return and G2 throttle tube idea.

Frame sliders are an absolute must!

You will love the FJR, welcome to the forum.