Hey you guys from the state of Washington...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR_pig

Bud Light Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
Wash. man accused of sex with pit bull

11:21 AM PDT on Friday, October 20, 2006

TACOMA, Wash. -- A Spanaway man accused of having sex with a dog is apparently the first person in the Washington state charged under a new bestiality law.

Pierce County prosecutors said 26-year-old Michael Patrick McPhail was caught by his wife on Wednesday night having intercourse on the back porch with their four-year-old female pit bull terrier.

The wife took photos with a cell phone and called police.

"There's pretty clear proof what happened to this dog," said Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.

McPhail was arrested that night. He is held on $300,000 bail and is reportedly on suicide watch in the jail in Tacoma.

Charged with animal cruelty, he could be sentenced to a year in jail if convicted.

The bestiality law took effect in June. It was prompted by an incident in Enumclaw where a man died after having sex with a horse.

I'm sure there are many forum members here who frequently had sex with pit bulls........

before they got divorced...

Pit Bull? I wonder where the Pit Bull ranks in the freak index of beasty-freakin-ality. I don't wonder too much, my yeller lab would take a large chunk off me if I ever thought such thoughts and I wouldn't blame him.

rp - Seattle

Whew! Just checked and nobody here lives in Spanaway.....or at least has filled out a profile.

Dodged that bullet.

Lots of trees & lots of rain....isn't that the state with the highest suicide rate? :huh: ....kinda makes you wonder? :blink: ....ummmmmmmmm :rolleyes: :eek: ....(& Thug, is bastards the correct word in this case?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife turned him in rather than just going for a divorce ? Guess she couldn't stand that his new girlfriend was a real dog and a bitch besides. :lol:

Lots of trees & lots of rain....isn't that the state with the highest suicide rate? :huh: ....kinda makes you wonder? :blink: ....ummmmmmmmm :rolleyes: :eek: ....(& Thug, is bastards the correct word in this case?)

Oh yes...Here calling someone you know a Bastard is a term of endearment...you should hear what we call people when we don't like them?....Term's like yes sir, no Officer, yes boss come to mind. And if you really hate them you call them by their real name!

Ciao Ya Bastard! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The new beastiality law is because last year a guy died from a ruptured colon. He was having sex with a horse. Took a while to figure that one out. He was a real asshole. Some farm was pimpin out their livestock for sex acts. Horses, sheep, chickens, you could have your pick for the right price. The difference is here we prosecute the sick sob's and in the south you just have buy dinner afterwards. ;)