Hi and would members be intrested in these

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilsyam

Reaction score
Hi

some of you will know me from the FZ1 forum

i do special limited runs on custom parts this is not a sale's pitch more a gauge of intrest

i may if enough intrest do a limited run of these,, be intrested in any feedback

1zflgdd.jpg

fitted they look like this

1zflhqu.jpg

ok there is a plus to these you will see a 6mm allen fitting to make them secure from muppets putting thing in your motor

www.devilsyam.com

it really is down to intrest as an example only, the fazer1000 one was done limited run 30 worked out 40 bucks shipped so it will be on or around that figure

but it depends on intrest

luke

How much $$ are we talking about (ballpark)?

yes the oil cap sorry i missed that

woooooow hold up thanks but it wont happen over night if there's enough intrest i will run them and then sort out payments etc

for now i am gauging feedback and will move to the vendors section once all becomes firm

luke

Price seems a little high for a group buy.

You can get a single one here that looks pretty close to yours for about $25-30 delivered

Maybe the quality of yours is better.

If it is please tell us more

I understand, am not in a hurry. If there's enough interest, you can count on my order for at least 1 (possibly more after people see it on my bike.

international shipping recorded for $4.00 i think not choice is yours, as i said gauging intrest nowt set in stone :D

international shipping recorded for $4.00 i think not choice is yours, as i said gauging intrest nowt set in stone :D
Luke is a straight up guy (Bloke) I have seen a lot of his work in person and have bought from him before, Luke its Jody from the FZ1OA :yahoo: and if you do a run of these let me know I will take one or two!!!

Luke is a straight up guy (Bloke) I have seen a lot of his work in person and have bought from him before, Luke its Jody from the FZ1OA :yahoo: and if you do a run of these let me know I will take one or two!!!

Well all I know is that his pic and the one from E-Bay are the exact same picture. :blink: :blink:

The only difference is his was cropped to take the logo out. :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh: