HID's WOW!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
A fellow member was by the house this evening. He had a set of Hella HID's in his FJR... WOW what a light. I got to have some sort of BIG light on my bike. I missed the group buy, but is there anywhere I can pickup a set of these?? Phid's or the Hella's, can someone tell me the best place to buy?? Thanks Smitty

This place is the only dealer around for PHID's, and I doubt you will be able to get some soon at any price (but they're $700.00), from the sound of the group buy status. I suggest trying for some Hellas if you're in a hurry.

Yo Smitty!

[SIZE=24pt]I told you so![/SIZE]

Just cough up the extra coin and get the PHIDs. You got the $$$ and you know you will always regret it if you don't do it right. Right?

When you gonna chrome the new rims?

Yo Smitty!

[SIZE=24pt]I told you so![/SIZE]

Just cough up the extra coin and get the PHIDs. You got the $$$ and you know you will always regret it if you don't do it right. Right?

When you gonna chrome the new rims?
Chrome wheel this winter(don't want to miss riding time). I have enough in my paypal acct. for my Traxxion front fork kit. Going to get them next week while in Atlanta :yahoo: . But the HID are real crazy bright. I would rather have the PHID's over the Hella's. Ordering bracket today..... Just got to find a set of lights......Smitty

Last edited by a moderator: