highway mounts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrider

Reaction score
Need help from my fellow fjr members i make highway peg mouts for skyway sliders.The problme i have is the ones i make fit the solid alminum type i now see they make delron sliders for 2006 to 2008 i need a id measurement of these sliders the aluminum ones measure .860.If any has a set they counld measure for me it would be great.

Man I am interested in a set of those.

CRAP...I just tried to measure and my digital caliper is on the fritz.

Gotta go get another battery. Hopefully somebody else will take care of it.

I'd be surprised if they are any different however.

Need help from my fellow fjr members i make highway peg mouts for skyway sliders.The problme i have is the ones i make fit the solid alminum type i now see they make delron sliders for 2006 to 2008 i need a id measurement of these sliders the aluminum ones measure .860.If any has a set they counld measure for me it would be great.

O.K. got my caliper to work.

I measured 1.05" for the ID (where the bolt head goes).

And the depth of the hole measured at 1.43" (from top of bolt head to end of slider).

However...I think you'll need to get a few measurements...and better yet get someone to loan one to you to get the

bet fit possible.

Good luck and let is know when you got them ready for prime time.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. got my caliper to work.
I measured 1.05" for the ID (where the bolt goes).

And the depth of the hole measured at 1.43".

However...I think you'll need to get a few measurements...and better yet get someone to loan one to you to get the

bet fit possible.

Good luck and let is know when you got them ready for prime time.
Thanks for the help i am going to call skyway and see if they can give me the measurement .

Latest posts