highway pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note on the Wild Bills pegs. They are a nice product, look good, and do provide a "temporary" alternate position of your feet. However, they,re not intended to replace the stock pegs and simply allow you to vary your foot/legs position from time to time, meaning that they,re not like "forward pegs" that you,d install on a cruiser which could in fact permanently reposition your feet/legs (except while shifting) I,m very happy with mine as its nice to be able to move your legs to the pegs from time to time

I disagree...my boots are on the highway pegs at every opportunity while slab riding...much more time than the stock pegs.

I only move to the stock if I need to use the back brake...I also wrap my toes over the passenger pegs on occassion to stretch my legs.

On twisties, city, or 2 lane riding, I'm mostly on the stock pegs.

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Use my hwy pegs quite a bit also. Especially in my state of Az in the summer. Brings more windage to yer body! (and if I stick my knees way out, dukes ears will stick straight out, cracks me up!)

Use my hwy pegs quite a bit also. Especially in my state of Az in the summer. Brings more windage to yer body! (and if I stick my knees way out, dukes ears will stick straight out, cracks me up!)
Ears, I got ears and they can dent the window frame of my mini van at 35 mph

Hi, my name is Barkley...

4082949533_fa68d5036c.jpg