Hit-Air Jackets....anyone have one ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1hellofaride

Reaction score
I was wondering about Hit-Air jackets that inflate upon a getoff.

a. does anyone have one

b. can you give us some feebback?

c. sizing, does it vent in hot weather? overall comfort quality of materials & manufacture ?

d. any coments?

I was wondering about Hit-Air jackets that inflate upon a getoff.a. does anyone have one

b. can you give us some feebback?

c. sizing, does it vent in hot weather? overall comfort quality of materials & manufacture ?

d. any coments?
I have been thinking about getting one. Now I think I'll wait for you to get one.

Never heard of them before - must investigate.

Anything that can take me from normal to Michelin Man in .5 seconds HAS to be cool...

BTW, dusty - your frog is a perv... :)

OK, SUPER COOL jackets!

I just checked out the Japenese and US sites. At $579 per jacket, I can see why folks may wait to hear about them.

The good news is you can repack the airbags after deployment and you're good to go again (baring any damage obvuiously).

...and yes, they have women's versions - direct from the US site...

Jacket for Femail :D

clicky to US site

I suspect, however, that larger gents need not apply... It appears the waist measurements on their 2XL size top out around 42 inches... ;)

So, essentially we need some skinny-arsed mofo with money to throw around to snag one and see what they are like... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be SO PISSED if I bought one a these and never crashed, though. . . :angry:
But you don't need to crash! If you leave the cord attached and just walk away briskly, it'll deploy! Then you can fall onto the asphalt in a fit of self loathing... :D
Or it will deploy AND topple your bike. Imagine the double self loathing. But safe self loathing anyway. :glare:

Anything that can take me from normal to Michelin Man in .5 seconds HAS to be cool...

Yes, I know. He's my wingman when we go out clubbing.
OR

Yes I know. When he was just a tadpole he was abused by a rubber ducky. Now he has this "thing" for all plastic bath toys.

OR

Yes I know. When he was just a tadpole he was abused by a rubber ducky. Now he has this "thing" for all plastic bath toys.
OR

He is not a perve. He is a prize stud bullfrog and I am using the fake frog to collect his very valuable baby makers.

OR

OR

He is not a perve. He is a prize stud bullfrog and I am using the fake frog to collect his very valuable baby makers.
OR

He is not a perv. The plastic frog is just a slut and will let any old frog do her. I'm sure we've all been there. Am I right, guys? Tell me I'm right.

OR

OR

OR

He is not a perv. The plastic frog is just a slut and will let any old frog do her. I'm sure we've all been there. Am I right, guys? Tell me I'm right.
OR

My frog may be a perv, but he is certainly doing a good job. Notice the wide eyes and the sexy pursed lips on the plastic froggy. I'm thinking she likes it. Hot!