Holy Schnikies!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Got the update from the hotel this AM...

[SIZE=36pt]12 ROOMS LEFT!!!![/SIZE] :blink:

You slackers who remain on the fence or are simply procrastinating just may wanna make a move to sign up and reserve your room NOW!

As I said before, the hotel may have a few open rooms beyond our block that I might be able to secure closer to the Event date, but don't bank on it. And if you slackers make me jump through hoops to get you a discounted room, I swear on an altitude challenged ECU, that you will be the target of Evil fjrchik's Wickedly Wrong 'contest' on Saturday night!

You have been warned. ;)

-TWN, NAFO Rally Bastard

[SIZE=36pt][/SIZE]

UPDATE 15 May:

It appears - best I can figger from the latest spreadsheet just in from the Marriott - that we have 8 rooms left. Judging by the number of PM's I have asking, "I'm pretty sure I'm coming, but I need to twiddle my diddle just a bit longer, will you still have rooms in an unspecified date range?", <_< that when these peeps pop, I'll be asking for any residual rooms that might be available.

So, you gotta ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky or is there one room left in that chamber for me?"

C'mon, you fence sitters (you know who you are ;) )! Jump!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the update from the hotel this AM...
[SIZE=36pt]12 ROOMS LEFT!!!![/SIZE] :blink:

You slackers who remain on the fence or are simply procrastinating just may wanna make a move to sign up and reserve your room NOW!

As I said before, the hotel may have a few open rooms beyond our block that I might be able to secure closer to the Event date, but don't bank on it. And if you slackers make me jump through hoops to get you a discounted room, I swear on an altitude challenged ECU, that you will be the target of Evil fjrchik's Wickedly Wrong 'contest' on Saturday night!

You have been warned. ;)

-TWN, NAFO Rally Bastard
I got in early... I get a room by the pool this time right? :rolleyes:

I got in early... I get a room by the pool this time right? :rolleyes:

If we pee in a cup & leave it by your door, is that close enough?

Holy crap, ya'll! It's a motorcycle event not a goddamn marriage. Quit twiddlin' yer diddles and sign up already! What a bunch of non-committal phucks!

Last edited by a moderator: